Friday, December 29, 2017

A brief description of the site of practice teaching





*******************************
Sta. Monica National High School

 Sta. Monica National High School former Dr. Federico C. Suntay High School  is located at barangay Sta. Monica, Hagonoy, Bulacan. It has two campus the main and extention. The main campus is near the barangay hall and the San Agustin market. Beside of it is the Sta. Monica Elementary School. While the extention campus is near in barangay Tampok and the barangay health center.
*******************************


*******************************
THE SMNHS VISSION
To render effective service producing responsive Filipino youth, school in giving balance education, developing the whole being of the students ready to face the challenges of the future.

THE SMNHS MISSION
1.             To provide an environment condusive to learning.
2.             To maximize better acquisition of knowledge to face the competitive world.
*******************************
The Old Logo



The New Logo for the celebration of their 25th founding anniversary

Reflection

I am grateful to be back to my Alma Mater as a student teacher. At first, I cannot imagine I will be back at this school after a long time. I am very lucky for the warm welcome of my former teachers. They are always there to guide me to this journey. They keep on motivating me during the days that I need moral support. I felt that I am part of the faculty and not just an ordinary student teacher. I will always be thankful forever to the school where I came from. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Table of Contents

Table of Contents 1.       Title Page   http://marksimoncatajanpracticeteaching.blogspot.com/2017/11/ 2.       Table of Contents ht...