Friday, December 29, 2017

Prayer of a student teacher/Credo/ Personal education philosophy



**********************

Prayer of  a Student Teacher
God, guide me for this day to teach my lesson well.
To touch the hearts and see my students motivated and learning.
Use me as a tool to spread your words and wisdom.
Most of all, grant me with love, patience and courage to take this new challenges.

Amen.

**********************

Student Teacher’s Creed and Personal educational Philosophy
I am an educator and facilitator of learning.
I am willing to learn from my mistakes.
I am willing to listen to my students opinion.
I will impose discipline, respect and equality among my students.

I am a future teacher who has the ability to change story, situation, environment and most of all life of a person.

**********************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Table of Contents

Table of Contents 1.       Title Page   http://marksimoncatajanpracticeteaching.blogspot.com/2017/11/ 2.       Table of Contents ht...