Friday, December 29, 2017

Observation and evaluation forms

Reflection

This is the  observation and evaluation sheet used by my cooperating  Mrs. Arlene C. Magtira. Last September 26, 2017, I discussed the issues about the labor and employment. My cooperating teacher observed that time that I forgot to praise my students answering, and I keep calling the same students that time. She also added that I am too serious while discussing the lesson  and give me some note or advise the I should crack some jokes. Enough jokes to catch the attention of my students. As a result my class  will not be so boring and the learners will enjoy. Because of her guidance I am able to improved my teaching style.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Table of Contents

Table of Contents 1.       Title Page   http://marksimoncatajanpracticeteaching.blogspot.com/2017/11/ 2.       Table of Contents ht...