Friday, December 29, 2017

A professional development plan or career plan


I am currently 19 years old and expected to graduate in June 2018 with the Bachelor of secondary major in social studies degree. At the age of 20 to 22 I am planning to apply for a teaching position in any private school near our house. At that time I will prepare myself to review for the licensure examination for teachers. At the age of 23-27 I hope I can transfer to a public school if I will pass the exam and hopefully I will take a master degree. I hope that time I am financially stable so I can provide the needs of my family and sent my brother to a university he want. Ofcourse to establish a business as a secondary source of income. And continue to achieve my dreams. If this career plan will not be that successful I have section option to become an overseas Filipino worker to have a sustainable income. But I will be more than happy if I will become a effective and successful teacher in the near future. To be continue……



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Table of Contents

Table of Contents 1.       Title Page   http://marksimoncatajanpracticeteaching.blogspot.com/2017/11/ 2.       Table of Contents ht...